If you are in a crisis situation, please call 911
Call the Victim Services office 780-980-7232 (Mon-Fri, 8AM - 4PM) for:
- Crisis Intervention
- Emotional Support & Information
- Referrals to Programs & Referrals to Counselling Services
- Court Updates
- Court Orientation Appointments & Court Accompaniment for Trials
- Information on Volunteering
- Fundraising, Donations & Sponsorship
- If we are not able to answer your call right away, please leave us a voice mail message...our office staff is busy assisting clients and running the program, and not always able to answer each and every call, since we may be providing assistance to other clients at that time. Your call is VERY important to us and we will contact you as soon as we can. If you need to speak to the RCMP about a police file, please call them at 780-980-7200 (Leduc detachment).
Leduc & District Victim Services is located at:
Leduc Protective Services Bldg (RCMP LEDUC)
#1, 4119 - 50th Street
Please contact us using the form below and we will respond to you within 72 hours.
If you need assistance, please call the Victim Services office at 780-980-7232 (Mon. - Fri. 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.), if you require immediate assistance, call RCMP: 780-980-7200